Some important information2021-06-21
Today is short and to the point:
- There will be afterparties!
- On the website https://castleparty.com/program.html there is already the whole festival program with hours (final!),
- Warm-up dropped out of the program - we've moved the bands to other days and the meeting will take place in the campsite/city,
- There will be one-day tickets for 180 PLN, you can buy them at the castle ticket office on any day of the festival,
- Online tickets are running out - this is the last pool we are making available, for the first time ever we have sold almost all the tickets online,
- Due to the fact that we have separated a separate pool for one-day tickets and most of you have already bought tickets for the whole festival, the price of the tickets at the castle has been raised to 400 PLN - hardly anyone will be affected by this change, but we need every extra zloty this year, because the huge costs and increases we had to face are simply ridiculous. If that's too much of an increase for you, tickets are still available online.
Information about Castle Party 2021!2021-05-19
Hello dear fans!
As you already know from our previous information, this year's edition of the festival will take place from July 8 to 11 as planned, or even a day earlier if you want to take part in a small warm-up party.
Due to the circumstances in which we are doing this year's edition, a lot of questions have appeared. We have gathered the most frequently asked ones and prepared a small FAQ, so that each of you could get a definite answer.
Fake facebook events2021-03-04
Hello dear festival goers:) We are alive and we are preparing for summer. Unfortunately, there were fake Facebook events informing about the online edition of this year's festival. This is a false event. Yesterday, we found three of them. It also happened to other organizers. Do not be deceived by scammers. if we do not inform about it, it means that we do not organize such events. Report them to facebook.Read more
New Castle Party date!2020-05-29
Dear friends of Castle Party,
This is a very difficult time for all of us; a vicious virus has put us in an unusual and unfortunate position.
We did everything we could to make this year’s edition of the festival possible, but the reality has disrupted our plans. We need to keep both feet on the ground, so with the heavy heart, taking into account the safety of our guests, bands and festival crew, we must, unfortunately, postpone Castle Party to 8-11 July 2021.
Statement concerning coronovirus2020-03-10
We monitor the development of the situation related to the spread of the virus and the decisions passed by the services responsible for public safety and health in Poland. The cancellation of mass events that has been announced concerns current events and we do not have information yet when it will be lifted, but we are of good cheer. Meanwhile, preparations for Castle Party 2020 are ongoing, and all announced artists confirm their readiness to perform in Bolków. We encourage you to follow our website and social media channels to keep up to date with all information about our festival.Read more