- Promo video
- Promo video 2017
Terms of press accreditation for the Castle Party festival 2017:
- The condition of processing the application for accreditation is to fill in the accreditation form.
- Accreditation form can be filled since April 1, 2017. Deadline for applications for accreditation passes July 1, 2017.
- Accreditation is free.
- Journalist accreditation entitles you to entry to the festival and the festival clubs.
- Photo accreditation entitle to enter the festival area and the festival clubs and into the pit at the main stage in the courtyard of the castle.
- A particular media receives one accreditation as standard. In exceptional cases, it is possible to be granted two accreditations (regular + photo) - the reasons which will be the grounds for the decision, please fill in the "Additional Notes" field in the accreditation form.
- The number of accreditations is limited. We will inform about the granting of accreditation via email at the latest 7 July 2016. We reserve the right to a negative appraisal of the request without giving any reason. Because of strong media interest, please complete the form in reliable and as accurate as possible way.
- Accreditation can be collected in the festival office since the first day of the festival, that is July 13, 2016.
- All rules concerning the recording of the festival events through audio-visual and photographic gear will be provided to accredited media representatives and photographers the latest on the concert day or event.
- Any violation of these rules or attempts to hand the accreditation to any third persons threatens with the withdrawal of accreditation immediately.